(Sizes of actual portrait may vary)
$350.00 for head and shoulders (19×25 to 20×24)
$500.00 for head, shoulders and waist(20×24)
$2000.00 for three quarter figure (30×36 to 30×40)
$3000.00 for full length(size to be determined)
$800.00 for head(19×25)
$1500.00 for head, shoulders(24×36)
$3000.00 for head, shoulders and waist(30×40)
$4000.00 for full length(size to be determined)
$800.00 for head(16×20)
$1500.00 for head, shoulders(20×24)
$3000.00 for head, shoulders, waist(24×36)
$4000.00 for larger head, shoulders, waist(30×40)
$6000.00 for full length(size varies)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices reflect a neutral background.
- Detailed interior or exterior backgrounds are additional 50%
- Sittings can be arranged at sitters home or at location that sitter prefers. Travel expenses for out of town and shipping expenses are extra.
- A consultation with the client before start of portrait is advised.
- Payment is 50% in advance(non refundable) and balance upon completion and acception of work. All state sale taxes will be billed if applicable.
- Framing and matting(charcoal & pastel) is extra. If desired the client will be notified in advance of frame cost and it will be included in final price.
- Additional figures are 50%.
- Fees are subject to change.
Procedures for portraits:
The first sitting takes place takes place in the subjects home or office where we discuss the particulars of the portrait(size, pose, clothing to be worn etc.) At this time I may take photos of the subject or good reference photos are provided. All care will be taken with the client’s photos and digital copies will be made.
The next sitting consists of reviewing the photos to make a recommendation to the client for the portrait.
During the studio time I usually work from three to five months until completion. The complexity of the work also influences the completion time. The client will be notified of any delay.
Delivery is done by UPS, or if in reasonable driving distance delivery will be done by the artist. Carrier shipping fees are added to the final cost of the portrait.
Cash App is used currently for all transactions and invoice will be provided.